No.new day of games in the World Cup in Qatar tomorrow, Thursday December 1with four meetings that close the first phase in groups E and F. The last day of the group stage has been unified, so the two matches played in each group will be simultaneous, being 4:00 p.m. for group F and 8:00 p.m. for group E.
For now, there is nothing decided in either of the two groups. In group E, which includes Spain, all teams have options to go to the next roundwith the Spanish and the Japanese being the closest to their presence in the round of 16.
On the other hand, in group F, Canada no longer has a chance of going to the round of 16. Croatia, Morocco and Belgium play the two places that give access to the next round; the three teams depend on themselves to be in the next round.
Schedule of the group stage matches of the World Cup in Qatar 2022
- Croatia – Belgium | 4:00 p.m. | Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium | World Goal and Movistar +
- Canada – Morocco | 4:00 p.m. | Al Thumama Stadium | World Goal and Movistar +
- Japan – Spain | 20:00 | Khalifa International Stadium | World Goal and Movistar +
- Costa Rica – Germany | 20:00 | Al Baytl Stadium | World Goal and Movistar +
Schedule, channel and where to watch the group stage of the World Cup in Qatar 2022 on TV and online
This twelfth day of Qatar World Cup 2022, you can follow the World Goal platform for 19.99 euros. The opening match, another from each of the seven remaining groups of the first phase, four round of 16, two quarterfinals, the two semifinals and the final, can be followed live and for free through the 1 of TVE Y teleport. The remaining ones will be seen through World Goal
Where to watch the Qatar 2022 World Cup matches online
All the matches of the Qatar World Cup 2022, can be followed on MARCA.com where there will be daily live streaming of all the matches, it can also be followed from Gol Mundial. RTVE, through the 1 broadcast openly the matches of Spain, Portugal vs Ghana, France vs Denmark, Wales vs England, Poland vs Argentina, Cameroon vs Brazil Y Croatia vs Belgium of the group stage.
- Spain: World Goal
- Colombia: RCN Channel and DIRECTV Sports
- Argentina: DIRECTV Sports, TyC Sports and on public television
- Mexico: Sky Sports, Televisa, TUDN/TV Azteca and Vix+
- state United (East Coast and West Coast): Fox, FS1, Telemundo, Universo and DIRECTV