• Google Pay works with PayNow, so if you have a DBS PayLah! account, OCBC bank account or Standard Chartered Bank account, it’s even simpler to send money to anyone in your contacts. Pick a contact, enter amount and choose a bank account to send money. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets.
• With Google Pay, you can now create a group with friends to start a conversation, split the bill and keep track of payments all in one place. It has never been easier to settle a bill or get paid back!
Pay in stores with PayNow SGQR or UEN
• Scan a PayNow SGQR code or key in the merchant UEN number on Google Pay to make purchases at your favorite shops or businesses that don’t accept credit or debit cards.
Tap to pay on the MRT, buses, in stores, and more
• Use Google Pay to tap and ride on buses and MRT islandwide – just hold your phone to the reader and go.
• Tap to pay with Google Pay in stores, wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Get rewarded as you pay
• Earn scratch cards with chances to win cashback when you use Google Pay on eligible transactions. T & Cs apply.
• Refer your friends to Google Pay and earn rewards when they make their first transaction. T & Cs apply.
Order food from your favorite restaurants
• Discover restaurants and order a meal for takeaway or delivery from over 800 eateries islandwide.
Get tickets before it’s showtime
• Find upcoming movies across all Golden Village and Shaw movie theaters, then easily pick your preferred timing, reserve your seats and buy your tickets right from the Google Pay app. Your movie tickets are saved to Google Pay so you can enter the theater with just your phone.
Your info is more secure
• Google Pay protects your transaction details with a world-class security system.
• Your card information isn’t shared when you tap to pay in stores and on the MRT.
If you ever need it, our help center and email support are available all day, everyday while our chat support is available from 8AM to 10PM daily.
Google Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+). Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay.