It is a particularly high-quality tea that contains many nutrients. Proper drinking has many benefits for our body. Therefore, green tea is liked by many people. Green tea has the effect of weight loss ? details as follows!
Green tea has the effect of losing weight
Drinking green tea often helps to reduce body fat, because green tea contains substances that dissolve fats. Drinking daily can avoid excessive accumulation of body fat. In addition, green tea contains substances that promote the secretion of gastric juice, which helps digestion. Green tea is one of the very healthy drinks. There are many types in the market, which can be chosen according to personal preference.
How to drink green tea can lose weight
1. Brew directly in boiling water. You must wash the tea before drinking tea. After washing the tea, you must brew it directly and drink it directly. For office workers, you want to lose weight by drinking green tea. Drinking a cup after meals every day can help digestion. It also has the effect of losing weight.
2. Green tea can be paired with apple juice. Green tea can be drunk with apple juice. You can use fresh apples to make juice, then add green tea powder. Drinking before meals every day can increase satiety. This method is suitable for people who want to lose weight quickly, it is recommended to drink every day, so that the weight loss effect is more obvious.
3. If you want to lose weight by drinking green tea, it is best to drink it after half an hour after a meal. Do not drink too much each time to avoid affecting the absorption of iron. Green tea is just an auxiliary weight loss method. If you want to lose weight, it is recommended to adjust your diet, eat more low-fat and low-calorie foods, and usually participate in exercise. Through exercise, you can make the muscles more compact and lose weight better.
Precautions for drinking green tea for weight loss
In general, green tea may use pesticides during planting and cultivation, and some pesticides will remain on the leaf surface, so the tea leaves brewed in the first pass should be discarded. Drinking tea on an empty stomach will cause dizziness and weakness, so it is not advisable to drink tea before meals.
Drinking green tea to lose weight requires long-term adherence. For obese people, choose a scientific and healthy weight loss method. It is recommended to start with a diet, develop a reasonable weight loss recipe, and control calorie intake to lose weight quickly without rebound. Also choose a sport you like, such as jogging, playing basketball, playing badminton, etc., aerobic exercise can help the body burn fat and make your body healthier.
Benefits of drinking green tea
Studies have shown that catechins in green tea have an inhibitory effect on some of the bacteria that cause disease in humans, while not harming the reproduction of beneficial bacteria in the intestine. Therefore, green tea has the function of intestinal rectification.
2. Lower blood fat
Animal experiments done by scientists have shown that catechin in tea can reduce the amount of total cholesterol, free cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglycerides in the plasma, while increasing high-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
Experiments on humans have shown to inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce the incidence of arteriosclerosis. Green tea contains flavonols, which have antioxidant effects, can also prevent blood clots and platelet aggregation, and reduce cardiovascular disease.
The antioxidants contained in green tea help fight aging. Because of the body’s metabolic process, if it is peroxidized, it will produce a lot of free radicals, which are easy to age and cause cell damage.
SOD (superoxide disproportionation) is a free radical scavenger, which can effectively remove excess free radicals and prevent the damage of free radicals to the human body. The catechins in green tea can significantly increase the activity of SOD and scavenge free radicals.
4. Lose weight and reduce fat
Green tea contains theophylline and caffeine. It can activate protein kinase and triglyceride lipolytic enzyme through many actions, reduce the accumulation of fat cells, and thus achieve weight loss.
5. Prevent caries and clear bad breath
Green tea contains fluorine, of which catechins can inhibit cariogenic bacteria and reduce the occurrence of plaque and periodontitis. The tannic acid contained in the tea has a bactericidal effect and can prevent the food scraps from multiplying bacteria, so it can effectively prevent bad breath.
6. It can improve indigestion
Recent studies have shown that green tea can help improve indigestion, such as acute diarrhea caused by bacteria, and drink a little green tea to reduce the condition.
In summary, drinking green tea has the effect of losing weight, but drinking green tea only has a certain auxiliary effect on weight loss, not to say that you can lose weight, and drinking green tea to lose weight requires attention!